Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Type:||Steel||Cutting Material:||PDC|
|Standard:||API-7-1, ISO 9001:2008||Series:||FS|
|Blade Number:||6||Application:||Gas Well Drilling|
|Main Cutter Size:||16mm|
pdc drill bits,
natural diamond bit
10 5/8" Steel Body PDC Bit , Gas well drilling , Vertical Well Drilling
Steel body PDC drill bit
* Soft to medium hard formation drilling
Medium short parabolic crown profile and medium cutter density helps to obtain better ROP in soft to medium hard formation with lower compressive strength and thin hard layers.
* Gauge protection
Gauge cutter improves the gage wear-resistance to prolong the service life of the bit.
* Unique backrack design
Unique backrack design helps to reduce the bit torque and increase its aggressiveness.
1. Cutting structure is force balanced and bit blade is asymmetrically designed so that the load on bit is balanced that resulting better stability of the bit.
2. Main cutters are high performance PDC cutters to insure service life of the bit while improving ROP.
3. Cutters exposure is optimized to insure the bit can achieve higher ROP with soft to medium formations.
4. Shock absorbers are designed to make the bit capable of drilling through formations with hard strigers.
5. Hydraulic system of the bit is optimized using dynamic flow pattern simulation technology to enhance cleaning and cooling effects of the bit to effectively prevent bit from balling.
Contact Person: sales